Little Creek Gel Candle Facts
- Burn time 100+ hours
- A second glass to ensure safe burning separates natural fruits and potpourri
- Gel candles burn five times longer than paraffin wax
- We use PENRICO Gel, the only patented mineral oil base product, for 100% safety
- All wicks are non-toxic, non-smoking and 100% cotton
- Wicks are self-trimming (DO NOT CUT YOUR WICK )
- All fragrances are safety tested, concentrated designer types
Little Creek Gel Candle Refills
Refills are Gel votives. The refills are easy to insert and you can try different scents in your Little Creek
- Store refills upright, out of direct heat and sun and in a cool dry place
- Prior to use, place your refill in the refrigerator for just 5 minutes
- "Ocean" candle cannot be refilled. There is no liner available for this design.
- Wipe out excess gel and film; inner jar must be free of debris. Do NOT remove your inner jar.
- Peel back all sides and bottom of your refill container, leaving only your gel mold. This is like
peeling an orange. Some scents are stickier than others and may require more effort removing
- Push gel refill into inner jar of candles. The gel will have a slightly white look, this is normal and
will go away after lighting the candle and the gel will be clear again.
- Pull wick as straight as possible and cut to 1/4 inch. (Wick may bend or slightly move to one side,
but do not let it touch the side completely)
- A complete list of these directions is on the lid of your refill.
|Copyright © 2006, Little Creek Candles. All Rights Reserved.
Little Creek Candles
Burning your gel candle
-Burning your candle for more than 3-4 hours will reduce your overall burn time.
-Extended burning for more than 6 hours may cause the inner glass to shift or release from the bottom.
-Do not trim your wick. The wicks may drown into the gel if this is done.
-Ocean design, pumpkin design and snowman are non-refillable designs.
You can return jars after they are burnt and receive $5.00 off of a new candle at any of our craft shows